Money and people are constantly moving across borders – and every shift creates new tax complications. We understand and solve the issues that occur when multiple governments want to tax the same people and businesses. We also buy, hold, lease and sell U.S. real estate for non-resident investors.


International Tax Lunch Session – Investing into California with a Foreign Company: Entry Compliance Issues

What: Investing into California with a Foreign Company
When: Friday, September 12, 2014 at 12:00PM (Pacific Time)
Where: HodgenLaw, 80 S. Lake Avenue, Suite 680, Pasadena, CA 91101
Who: Haoshen Zhong

Events Speeches/Publications Uncategorized / 09/12/2014


What to do if you want to expatriate in 2014

Hello from The Coffee Fox in Savannah, Georgia. If you like Horchata (and I certainly do) then I suggest you order a Horchata Latte, then sit outside and watch the people pass by on Broughton Street. When this goes out to you on Tuesday I will be standing on a dock somewhere on Saint Simons Island, waiting for a boat to Little St. Simons Island.

The year is almost over. If you want to expatriate in 2014, you will need to move fast. I have been having many conversations with people who want to renounce citizenship or cancel their green cards—I probably met twenty or so in Dubai or Riyadh when I was there two weeks ago.

Expatriation / Read More

Thanks RW

We did an update to the website. (More updates are coming but we had to get Version 1.0 up.) I couldn’t find my way around the navigation of the old site and I figured other people would have the same problem.

Uncategorized / Read More
More Posts