Similar Posts

One Comment

  1. Dear Phil, your blogs are always sooooo nice and well written. I really enjoy them. I have a question for you regarding this post. It is right to say that:
    – Green Card Holder living and working in Switzerland
    – Not US Citizen or former US Citizen
    – Has it main/tax home in Switzerland

    Could this person claim the treaty and declare the 1040 NR only for US source income?

    Thanks solo much,

Comments are closed.

Tax laws change over time, and the information in this post above may be less accurate today than it was at the time of the last revision. This post is not tax advice for your specific situation. Please contact an international tax professional to get personalized advice for your situation.