Let’s Have a Conversation +1 (626) 689-0060


Foreign Corporation Information Reporting—Form 5471 and Attribution Rules

When a U.S. person owns interest in a foreign corporation or has some other relation with a foreign corporation, they may need to file an information return: Form 5471. Learn the conditions under which Form 5471 is required, attribution rules and what is required.

Presenter: Debra Rudd

Materials: Dropbox