Let’s Have a Conversation +1 (626) 689-0060


Withholding When a Foreign Person Sells U.S. Real Property

The Foreign Investment in Real Property Tax Act (FIRPTA) requires tax withholding when a foreign person transfers real property interest in the U.S. Learn what the withholding requirements are and how to meet them.

Presenter: Debra Rudd

Materials: Dropbox