Similar Posts


  1. I expatriated in 2014.
    I have various sources of income but no US source income.
    I have prepared a 1040 and a 1040 NR. I will attach the 1040 as a statement to the 1040NR as explained on your web site.
    On my 1040, after excluding some income with the earned income exclusion and some other deductionsor expenses , I have a negative adjusted income ( line 37).

    Where do I put this on the 1040NR ? ( line 23 or 35 ?) I not quite sure how and now much information you transfer from the 1040 to the 1040 NR.
    Thanks for your help.

Comments are closed.

Tax laws change over time, and the information in this post above may be less accurate today than it was at the time of the last revision. This post is not tax advice for your specific situation. Please contact an international tax professional to get personalized advice for your situation.