Similar Posts

One Comment

  1. Phil, would a Canadian born Accidental American be subject to US exit tax if they have never lived or worked in the US?

Comments are closed.

Tax laws change over time, and the information in this post above may be less accurate today than it was at the time of the last revision. This post is not tax advice for your specific situation. Please contact an international tax professional to get personalized advice for your situation.