Similar Posts

One Comment

  1. Hi Debra,
    Can you comment on how a charitable gift from a PFIC to a US charity transferring the shares might be treated differently for US tax purposes?
    Many thanks as always.
    Best regards,
    Larry Duke

Comments are closed.

Tax laws change over time, and the information in this post above may be less accurate today than it was at the time of the last revision. This post is not tax advice for your specific situation. Please contact an international tax professional to get personalized advice for your situation.