Similar Posts


  1. Andy, this is being answered in my Tuesday email and will be posted as a blog post.

  2. I am still a conditional permanent resident through marriage(haven’t filed I-751) , if I decide to divorce my spouse now and go back to my own country, what will I have to do in terms of filing documents to USCIS and IRS. Thanks!

Comments are closed.

Tax laws change over time, and the information in this post above may be less accurate today than it was at the time of the last revision. This post is not tax advice for your specific situation. Please contact an international tax professional to get personalized advice for your situation.