Blog   /   Expatriation

December 19, 2003 - Phil Hodgen

Getting an ITIN outside the U.S.

It's easy to say to a nonresident, "Go get an ITIN." But that's useless advice without specific help on exactly what to do.
Americans Living Abroad Expatriation Tax and Trusts
December 18, 2003 - Phil Hodgen

ITIN process tightened up

The IRS announces today that it is tightening up the process for assigning Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers to nonresidents. IRS announcement here, and for discussion click inside.